Woody Harrelson Sparks Cringes And Laughs With 'Wilson'
As follow-up to his lauded dramedy The Skeleton Twins, director Craig Johnson has adapted Daniel Clowes’ biting graphic novel Wilson into a suitably sharp dark comedy. Woody Harrelson stars as a neurotic loner seeking to reunite with his estranged wife (Laura Dern) and bond with the teen daughter (Isabella Amara) he never knew he had.
Check out the green-band trailer for a SFW taste of this bittersweet romp:
And if you dare, check out its red-band version:
Intrigued? Us too. I mean, how could we not be with this sardonic poster?
Wilson will be making its world premiere at Sundance this weekend. A theatrical release will follow—courtesy of Fox Searchlight—on March 24th, 2017.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia