'Gotham' Teases Its Final Joker Form But We Aren't Laughing With Them
I don’t watch Gotham because I couldn’t get behind the rewriting of some of the characters or the focus on Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie). That being said, I appreciate Batman fans that watch it for a new take on the tried and true rogue’s gallery of the world’s greatest detective. I really do.
I also know that today is April Fools Day, which I hate, but I had to show this to all of you and let you know what I thought — even if it turns out to be fake. Behold, the big reveal of The Joker’s (Cameron Monaghan) final form on the FOX series.
So many reactions. Roxana needs to know if this was a conscious choice to make their Joker look like Trump. Kayleigh is highly disturbed by the smooth, supple definition of his butt chin.
Me? I think this Joker looks like… have you ever played Borderlands 2? You know the Goliath enemies with the tiny heads hidden under their helmets?
Yeah. That’s all I can see. That and Mason Verger (Gary Oldman) from Hannibal mixed with Jeepers Creepers. Ha? Ha ha haha ha?
Image sources (in order of posting): Warner Bros. Television, Gearbox
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me