The Best And Most Responsible Chris (Evans) Shares 'Endgame' Behind-The-Scenes Footage As Spoiler Ban Lifts
I told you last week that the Russo Brothers publicly announced the spoiler cone of silence around the necks of Avengers: Endgame cast members would lift today, Monday, May 6, 2019. Prior to that, the Russo Brothers christened Chris Evans Most Responsible Chris for adhering to the edict of silence where Lesser Chris Pratt failed on April 29.
View this post on Instagram
I remember being blown away in this moment on the @avengers set. Nobody was allowed to film anything on their phones. I said screw it. No rule was going to stop me from seizing this once in a lifetime opportunity to capture this collection of stars, a groupthat likely will never be in the same room again. We are so blessed.
Yes. Btw, did we ever tell you that you’re the most responsible of the Chrises?— Russo Brothers (@Russo_Brothers) May 3, 2019
Which is obviously WAY cooler than being the most handsome, funny, or talented. Take note, other Chrises. Losers. https://t.co/vG0JGheowM— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) May 3, 2019
Now that the embargo is done for, Evans took his responsible America’s Ass to Twitter to share what footage he could from Endgame.
Just hanging out, chatting about vibranium. pic.twitter.com/ryzEcVlOJS— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) May 5, 2019
Video ban lifted! I guess I’m not the only one who broke the rules on this day of filming.— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) May 6, 2019
(My camera work is annoyingly shaky) pic.twitter.com/D0f0e2PnXo
Last one for today pic.twitter.com/VL8cvo0VYz— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) May 6, 2019
Notice that Most Handsome and Responsible Chris said he was only done for today. I look forward to more goodies on his social media over the coming days. Hopefully, someone took footage of him wiggling into his Captain America costume at one point. A girl can
Header Image Source: Marvel
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me