Our Prayers Have Been Answered: Dominic Cooper Is AMC's Preacher
FINALLY, people! It’s official; Dominic Cooper is Jesse Custer in AMC’s adaptation of the Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon comic. The news was confirmed by Seth Rogen on Twitter just a little while ago…
and it looks like they’re ready to start production. I know more than a few comic readers don’t think there’s any way this series can be pulled off on a non-pay cable network, but I’ve got my fingers crossed Rogen will stay true to his word.
Cooper’s casting rounds out Preacher’s main trio of Jesse Custer, Tulip O’Hare (Ruth Negga) and Cassidy (Joe Gilgun).
Locations are already being scouted,
and the series is expected to debut on AMC in 2016. I’ve got to step up my reading!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia