Daisy Ridley 'Spoils' 'The Last Jedi,' Crushes 'Vogue' Photoshoot
Hey! You guys see The Last Jedi trailer yet? You should, notwithstanding director Rian Johnson’s concerns about spoilers …
I a legitimately torn. If you want to come in clean, absolutely avoid it.— Rian Johnson (@rianjohnson) October 8, 2017
But it’s gooooood….. https://t.co/Y29K5yz8i4
… because he totally changed his mind.
FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID AND WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT https://t.co/itreyIVN8A— Rian Johnson (@rianjohnson) October 10, 2017
And if you are concerned about spoilers, then definitely avoid this (spoiler: There are no actual spoilers):
Meanwhile, Daisy Ridley also appeared on the cover and in the pages of Vogue this week, and holy shit:
Please enjoy this amazing new Daisy Ridley VOGUE shoot, where she auditions to star in the RESIDENT EVIL reboot pic.twitter.com/pRJzQJdTI5— A Chris for Wellness (@cevangelista413) October 11, 2017
Somewhat related, because you needed a good cry today, here’s Carrie Fisher’s dog watching her in the trailer.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia