What Horror Movie Are You: A Pajiba Comment Diversion
Have you ever lazed in a bubble bath and contemplated which horror movie you would be if a horror movie could be a person; specifically a YOU person?
Samesies. Today, actually. I’m an adult!
I think I would be The Shining. Why? Well, my head is full of spirits, I’m a writer, I’m pretty to look at, and sometimes you don’t understand what exactly you’re experiencing at during any given moment. I’m okay with some loneliness, but too much and I start seeing bears performing fellatio on old dudes wearing suits.
I’m just a big, abandoned hotel in the middle of a winter wonderland asking you to realize you’ve been a part of me the whole time. And you’re dead. And trapped. And frozen in that maze. You know?
Header Image Source: Warner Bros. Pictures
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia