1. “I Will Always Love You” by Dolly Parton, performed by Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls
2. “Major Tom (Coming Home)” by Peter Schilling, performed by Gale Boetticher, Breaking Bad
3. “Kiss from a Rose” by Seal, performed by Jeff Winger & Dean Pelton, Community
4. “Afternoon Delight” by Starland Vocal Band, performed by Michael Bluth & Maeby Fünke, Arrested Development
Great song? Yes. Inappropriate song to sing with your niece? Also, yes.
5. “One Way or Another” by Blondie, performed by Veronica Mars, Veronica Mars
6. “Islands in the Stream” by Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton, performed by Michael Scott & Jim Halpert, The Office
Michael’s dejected partner-less duet was saved by Jim. Bonus Kevin singing, too.
7. “Summer Nights” by Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta, performed by Leslie Knope & Jeremy Jamm, Parks and Recreation
8. “Mandy” by Barry Manilow, performed by Angel, Angel
9. “Delta Dawn” by Tanya Tucker, performed by Monica Geller, Friends
10. “Building a Mystery,” by Sarah McLachlan, performed by Marnie Michaels & Elijah Krantz, Girls
This duet served as a prelude to a failed sex attempt, just as Sarah intended it. The clip doesn’t exist online, so this video of Marnie singing Kanye’s “Stronger” will have to do.
11. “War” by Edwin Starr, performed by Cory Matthews & Topanga Lawrence, Boy Meets World
The last karaoke song Nadia Chaudhury sang was No Doubt’s “Sunday Morning.”