Seriously Doppelgangery List: 7 Times Biopic Casting Got It Eerily Right.
When Hollywood decides to bring the (mostly true but sort of punched up for entertainment value) story of a real person’s life to the screen, the casting can really only go one of two ways. You either get the person’s attractiveness cranked up to 11 when they were really only a 3 at best, or you get it just right and it creeps people right the hell out. These are the Just Right But Creepy times.
Ben Foster as Lance Armstrong
Daniel Day Lewis as Abraham Lincoln
Jamie Foxx as Ray Charles
Robert Downey Jr. as Charlie Chaplin
Michael Sheen as David Frost
Charlize Theron as Aileen Wournos
Howard Stern as Howard Stern
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia