Reddit Asks: What Are Your Predictions For The Year 2019?
It isn’t even October yet, but yes. We are all looking forward to next year and how it brings us closer to either the fall of civilization or a miraculous hostile takeover by all women — bloody and full of more cursing than childbirth. We will break free of the shackles of the rape culture regime we live under and come together to seize the power structure of the world from men and take our turn in the driver’s seat for the foreseeable future. We will write the history and the future at the same time. We will do it with blood and fire. Probably stiletto nails too.
In that spirit, user Almost_lucky wanted to know what the future held for us all next years and the amateur psychics of Ask Reddit shared their answers.
Please let this prediction be the one that comes true. I NEED THAT MOBILE TACO TRUCK IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.
Honestly, if they can deliver doctors to my door within two days after ordering? I’m in. All the way.
Header Image Source: Paramount Pictures
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia