Recut Movie Trailers Prove Music and A Good Editor Are Everything
It’s amazing how some music, voiceover, and strategic cuts can make or break the tone of a movie trailer. BEHOLD.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail as a serious blockbuster epic
The Ten Commandments as a teen high school comedy
The Wicker Man as an intentional comedy
Dirty Dancing as David Lynch mindfuck
Ghostbusters as a serious sci-fi/disaster flick
The Notebook as a thriller
Drive as a romantic comedy
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia