Nine Of The Most Profanely Marvelous Scenes From 'Deadwood'
Deadwood premiered on March 21, 2004 and brought with it a whole new universe of swear words and strings of profanity aimed at damned near everyone. I was enchanted. I was intrigued. I was hooked.
My beloved Deadwood, and its merry cast of crass characters, left us far too soon. August 27, 2006 brought with it the end of an exquisite era of curses and I feel it is never a bad idea to remember the good times with these bad influences.
These are, obviously, not safe for work. Unless you work at a whore house in the old West.
1. The San Francisco C**ks**er
2. Swearengen and Bullock Have A F**cking Talk
3. Swearengen Gets A F**king Telegram
4. Al Reflects on Bullock and His Stupid F**king Badge
5. Will Bill Hickok Plays Some F**king Poker with Jack McCall
6. Swearengen Directs A C**ks**ker
7. Jimmy the F**king Dope Fiend
8. Al and EB F**king Farnum
9. Those F**king Earp Brothers
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia