Happy #NationalTattooDay From Someone Without Any Ink!
I love really beautiful tattoos. My indecisive nature when it comes to permanent consequences has made choosing a tattoo for myself very difficult. I want one, but I’m also bonkers. The first thing I ever wanted to get as a tattoo was from Stone Temple Pilot’s “Purple” CD art.
I still love STP, but hindsight tells me it is probably for the best that I didn’t get that one. Lately, I’ve been obsessing about getting “I’m known to be quite vexing” with this Harley Quinn image:
Will I ever get it — or any other — tattoo? Who knows. I can, however, keep looking at the gorgeous photos other people share of their body art.
hey i heard it was #NationalTattooDay, as a lot of you know i love getting tattoos and i want to cover myself in them. all of these were done by brian rea & you can check out more of his work at his instagram @ brian_reatattoo pic.twitter.com/Uh6lbxgqxZ— david byrne big suit energy (@taIkingheadsfan) July 17, 2018
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia