Gaze At These 14 Foreign Posters For American Movies And Let The Confusion Wash Over You.
The Shining - Thanks, Cuba. It’s minimal and creepy.
The Big Lebowski - Italy chooses foot fetish over all else.
The Terminator - Damn, Czech Republic. You creepy.
Let the Right One In - It’s bloody and French! C’est beau!
American Psycho - I like the cut of your hakama, Japan.
Sex and the City - Poland is my spirit country.
Blazing Saddles - Germany likes boobs and starry eyes. Also lots of faces.
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off - Japan just gets it.
The Fly - The Turkish have thoughtfully focused on naked Jeff Goldblum and Geena Davis side-boob.
Cujo Damn it, Ghana. Did you even WATCH the movie?
Planet of the Apes - Listen, Romania. Drugs are bad, mmkay?
Cliffhanger - Turkey. I forgot this movie even existed. Thanks for the unnerving reminder.
Back to the Future - Hungary knows we all watch for that dreamy Christopher Lloyd. Michael J. WHO??
Total Recall - Thailand, um. Wow.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia