Celebrate National High-Five Day With A GIF Party
National High-Five Day is a thing! According to its totally real website, it was founded in 2002 at the University of Virginia when students took to the main quad to dole out high-fives and lemonade. While the lemonade tradition has been lost to the ages, you can still celebrate by high-fiving whomever OR by sharing high-fives GIFs here. Sure, technically it was yesterday. But the beauty of this event is that you can make any day a high-five day.
Kristy Puchko offers this high-five tip: To assure you never miss that hand, keep your eye on your high-five partner’s elbow. Try it.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia