Casting Captain Planet: Heavy Is The Head That Wears The Mullet.
Sure, Funny or Die already gave us Don Cheadle is Captain Planet. However, Sony seems to think that this isn’t enough and is moving forward with a live-action Captain Planet movie that, if it actually comes to fruition, will be produced by Mark Gordon (Source Code), Don Murphy(Transformers), and Susan Montford (Real Steel).
This might seem like good news to those of you that watched the environmental hero in the 90s. If this movie gets off the ground, it will need someone to portray the embodiment of Earth’s security system. You need a Captain Planet that can rock a mullet like nobody’s business. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen an episode, so I’m highly qualified to cast this role.
Billy Ray Cyrus
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia