We Deserve To Gaze Upon Cute Animals Today
I’m not going to mention anything of importance here. It’s too overwhelming and toxic.
Instead, I have gathered for you some things I find adorable. Look upon these and rejoice, for beauty still exists in the world and will remain long after the evil burns itself out.
This is Ginger. She just got new banana pajamas. Anxious to know what you think of them. 13/10 they’re absolutely delightful, Ginger pic.twitter.com/YxfCUvZ0xO— WeRateDogs™ (@dog_rates) January 22, 2019
The sweetest boy from r/doggos
This is Archer. He just wanted to play a bit of catch. Was not expecting such a bamboozle. 13/10 please say you’re sorry pic.twitter.com/lrDYQBnxRN— WeRateDogs™ (@dog_rates) January 16, 2019
When Willie was rescued, people thought he was aggressive because he's a pit bull who spent his life chained up. But he quickly planted himself in his mom's bed and became the happiest, laziest, snuggliest little hippo ever 💜 pic.twitter.com/ebWl9Thsg7— The Dodo (@dodo) January 21, 2019
Header Image Source: Marvel
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me