A Seriously Before and After List: The Making of a Superhero Physique
The latest photo of Josh Brolin as Cable in the upcoming Deadpool 2: Electric Shootaloo was tweeted out today. In it we can see that Brolin is seriously jacked and ready to go toe to toe with anyone that gets in his way.
Josh Brolin and I love to just hang out and chat between takes. He calls me his lil' Shake Weight™. pic.twitter.com/Thru3iS48w— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) August 8, 2017
Holy crapsnacks! Look at the guns on Brolin! It isn’t like he was a total slouch prior to taking on the role of Cable.
Being a superhero (or villain) means you cannot just be in great shape. You have to be in otherworldly shape. Your abs must have abs and your muscles must have muscles. You must be ripped. Like these chosen few.
Aaron Taylor Johnson
Super Arrow pun:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia