A List Of Spectacular Displays Of Resting Bitch Face
Resting Bitch Face is what happens when some people aren’t thinking about the expression on their face. It’s what happens to me when I’m just existing. Like so:
It’s great for people assuming you are miserable and, if they’re smart, steering clear of you. If you have lady business happening in your bathing suit area, it’s also an invitation for idiots to tell you to smile. I believe Courtney already schooled you on how to handle that.
Personally, I think a good Resting Bitch Face is a thing of beauty and meant to be celebrated. In that spirit, I have collected the many bitchy faces of famous men and women, that you might bask in their disinterested expressions.
Tommy Lee Jones
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia