8 Of The Best Movie Insults To Use In The Verbal Disembowelment Of Almost Anyone
1. The best insult for political
arguments yelling matches discussions:
“I don’t give a tuppeny fuck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shit sack.” - Gangs Of New York
2. How to break up with an asshole, like an asshole:
“You’re an emotional fucking cripple. Your soul is dogshit. Every single fucking thing about you is ugly.” - Bad Santa
3. Do you have a class reunion coming up? Here’s a gem for that special classmate!
“Let’s face it. I’m not being funny, I mean no disrespect. But you’re a cunt. You’re a cunt now, you’ve always been a cunt, and the only thing that’s gonna change is you’re gonna become an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids.” - In Bruges
4. This verbal slap is for someone that thinks they have the right to ogle you in public.
“If I had a dog with face like yours, I’d shave his ass and teach him to walk backward.” - Gleaming the Cube
5. Parenting is tough, so let Nino Brown help you teach your kids respect.
“Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change!” - New Jack City
6. This insult is perfect for any self-righteous idiots that think thinly veiled insults are the proper way to befriend someone.
“I’ll tell you what. The day I need a friend like you, I’ll just have myself a little squat and shit one out.” - The Mist
7. This insult is really best deployed in service of completely confusing your target.
“You can go suck a fuck!” - Donnie Darko
8. Finally, this insult is all-purpose and destined to be a classic.
“You cock-juggling thunder-cunt.” - Blade: Trinity
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia