6 Movies To Make Your Holiday Travel Less Stressful: Super Thankful Edition
Let’s face it: holiday travel is super stressful. All these other people want to get to where they’re going, but they’re in your way and you can’t get where you’re going. Then, when you reach your end point, you have to deal with your family. It’s a no-win situation, but you should look on the bright side with these movies.
At least Death isn’t stalking you and blowing up your plane, making you miss your Final Destination.
You probably don’t have an Urban Legend hiding in your back seat.
You aren’t in a bus that will blow up if it falls below a certain Speed.
You won’t be a part of Bruce Willis’ origin story that begins with a train crash, showing him to be Unbreakable
You aren’t a soccer team, a la Alive.
Finally, you aren’t stuck in a car with Dumb and Dumber. Probably.
Perspective, now you have it! Safe travels, everyone!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia