5 Last Minute Costumes That Don't Involve Adding Sexy To Unsexy Things
Since I told you what not to wear, some of you may need some last minute costumes. Thank Jebus that I’m here for you.
1. Paint the Wu Tang symbol on your face. When people ask, “What are you?”, you respond “NUTHIN TA FUCK WIT.” Please, no black face. You’ll ruin everything.
2. Construct a crude costume consisting of pieces belonging to Dracula, Wolfman, Mummy, Frankenstein’s Monster, etc. Call yourself Monster Mash and have your theme song at the ready for when someone asks what the hell you’re supposed to be.
3. Use safety pins to attach printed pictures of eye makeup, nail designs, recipes, crafts, and more to your clothes. You’re Pinterest. You can even carry around extra pins and pictures to use on other people, if that’s your sort of thing.
4. Dress normally. Whenever anyone asks where your costume is, tell them, “I’m a GIF!” and then perform an action on a loop until they back away.
5. Throw on some footed pajamas. If you can, put your hair in pigtails. Grab a stuffed animal or a blankie and spend the evening in comfort as a kid. While all of those sexy groundhogs are freezing their cheeks off, you can snuggle in comfort and superiority. You can even go the character route.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia