11 Post-Oscar Box Office Turds From Actors That Aren't Sandra Bullock
We all know Sandra Bullock had a pretty terrible weekend for her Our Brand Is Crisis. We also know that Halle Berry famously ate box office shit after her Oscar win, just as Cuba Gooding Jr. had done before her. Here are 11 other winners and their big losers, because you can’t win all of the time. Unless you’re Meryl Streep.
1. Jennifer Lawrence - Serena (2014) $176,391 on $30 million budget
2. Christoph Waltz - The Zero Theorem (2014) $257,706 on $8.5-$13.5 million budget
3. & 4. Nicole Kidman and Nicolas Cage - Trespass (2011) $24,094 on $35 million budget
5. Gwyneth Paltrow - Mortdecai (2015) $7,696,134 on $60 million budget
6. Sir Ben Kingsley - A Sound of Thunder (2005) $1.9 million on $52 million budget
7. Jamie Foxx - Stealth (2005) $32 million on $135 million budget
8. & 9. Goldie Hawn & Diane Keaton - Town & Country (2001) $6.7 million on $105 million budget
10.Sean Connery - The Avengers (1998) $23.3 million on $60 million budget
11.Geena Davis - Cutthroat Island (1995) $10 million on $98 million budget
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia