Twitter Responds Beautifully To Trump's Latest Racist Promise With #MuslimID
Somehow Donald Trump is trolling his way through his candidacy for president, calling Mexicans rapists, suggesting black lives don’t matter, and recommending all Muslim Americans be recorded in a national database. That is some depressing, fucked up shit, and even more infuriating he’s ahead in the polls.
But before you employ a Futurama GIF and lament that humanity is going to hell in a hand basket, check out the response Twitter has had to Trump’s latest racist outburst.
So began a trend that’s urging Trump and his fearmongering base to see Muslims as students, nurses, veterans, doctors, lawyers and you know, people.
They have guns. We have flowers. They have racism. We have faith in each other. Plus Kareem Adbul-Jabbar!
H/T Pajiban kilmo and Uproxx
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia