Twitter has FINALLY Suspended David Duke’s Account
Hey, you guys know David Duke? The former Imperial Wizard of the KKK who endorsed Donald Trump, regularly spews racist and anti-semitic hate speech, and who recently got in a fight with literal Captain America Chris Evans a few weeks ago? Yeah, Twitter finally suspended his Twitter account.
David Duke's account has been suspended. pic.twitter.com/vb6CgWtaLI— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) March 6, 2017
I don’t have much more to say about this, but I did want to share with you the first thing that popped into my head upon hearing the news:
(Fingers crossed that they don’t pull a Richard Spencer and reinstate his account after they think none of us have noticed.)
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia