You, Rudy Giuliani, Are A Moron And A Meme
Yesterday, former America’s Mayor/current America’s moron tweeted this.
You— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) July 29, 2018
Who knows what he was going for. He didn’t explain, correct or delete it. So the people of Twitter filled in the gaps.
may say to yourself,— Paul Badertscher (@PaulBadertscher) July 29, 2018
“This is not my beautiful house!” pic.twitter.com/YPHUsiTDg5
Don’t own me pic.twitter.com/MWuweGUJmV— tara strong (@tarastrong) July 29, 2018
… got what I neeeeed— RuPaul Ryan (@itsrupaulryan) July 29, 2018
….are my fire, the one desire pic.twitter.com/jNnRNTeVxC— wizardsfanreaction (@wizardsfanreact) July 29, 2018
Nothing compares.— Kristy Puchko (@KristyPuchko) July 29, 2018
Nothing compares to https://t.co/NEemVqLCdT
“What is often followed by the word ‘fuck’ when people address Giuliani?”— Zachary Elwood (@apokerplayer) July 29, 2018
- Jeopardy answer
Can't spell "collusion" without https://t.co/5DLiJAc0LU— Kno (@Kno) July 29, 2018
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia