Hello, Our New Favorite Thing On The Internet!
When Donald Trump is bragging about his words, and his greatness, and his sads, there’s something so familiar. His ego is so suffocatingly grand, he seems like a 30 Rock character. But no, not the bullying businessman who constantly tells our heroine how to run her life, and said, “Money can’t buy happiness. It is happiness.” We mean the egomaniacal blonde moron who felt the world owed her fame, fortune, and more fame: Jenna Maroney!
Worlds perfectly collide at Donald Maroney, where this caricature of vanity and selfishness gets exactly the sendup he so richly deserves.
Kristy Puchko doesn’t get why people like brunch. What’s the benefit of combining breakdancing and lunch?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia