Netflix Produced 'The Ritual' Reminds You to Stay Out of Creepy Forests, Dummy
Netflix has been pushing a lot of horror flicks in their original movie stable and I am here for it. Though I sometimes don’t quite like their effort or get annoyed by cliched tropes, I will still watch every horror movie I can get my hands on at Netflix. It’s a sickness that sometimes provides me with movies like Hush, so I’m more than willing to suffer.
The Ritual will premiere on the streaming service on February 9th and follows a group of friends hiking through Scandinavian countryside. The group outing is prompted by the death of their friend, as are most treks through wilderness in film. The friends eventually decide to take a shortcut through some dark woods and that kickstarts the Norse terror.
Rafe Spall, Arsher Ali, Robert James-Collier, and Sam Troughton star with David Bruckner (The Signal in the director’s chair.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia