10 Movies Netflix Considers Classic That We Consider Ripe Rifftrax Fodder
Wikipedia defines a Classic as “something old that is still popular”. Perhaps the words that stick out to you here are “old” and “popular”. While browsing Netflix’s Classic genre selection, I will attest that the site understands the age portion of the equation. These motherf*cking movies are elderly. However, popular seems to have gotten away from them.
These are some useless movies begging to be presented to Michael J. Nelson, Kevin Murphy, and Bill Corbett and riffed mercilessly so that they might fulfill their original purpose of entertaining people.
1. Frogs - 1972
2. Carry On Cleo - 1964
3. Invasion of the Star Creatures - 1962
4. Hot Rod Gang - 1958
5. The Beast With A Million Eyes - 1955
6. The Fast and the Furious - 1955
7. Gog - 1954
8. Hell’s House -1932
9. Switchblade Sisters - 1975
10. Baron Blood - 1972
A Crappening Part II Kickstarter, perhaps?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia