Taylor Swift's Next Unescapable Hit Comes Courtesy Of Screeching Comedian Billy Eichner
Taylor Swift is undeniably a polarizing pop princess. But whatever her mistakes (going after Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, casually co-opting other cultures), it’s equally undeniable her songs are catchy as hell. Like you might not listen to the radio. You may never in your type “Taylor Swift” into Pandora, or buy her albums. And yet you catch yourself singing “Shake It Off” while doing the dishes because of sheer cultural osmosis.
Well, Billy Eichner of Billy on the Street fame is giving us all a preview of the what could/should be Swift’s next hit, “Glitter and Ribs.” After a careful study of all things Swift, the often enraged and hilarious comedian shared his spec song on Conan.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia