13 Things You Should Never Google
The internet offers a wealth of information. Wiki-holes can lead you down rich paths of discovery. Google image searches can unfurl worlds of art and wonder. Youtube shares videos from around the globe, allowing access to every possible human experience from all around the globe. But there’s a dark side to all this knowledge. And I’m not talking about “the dark web.” I’m talking about those idle searches you make that you can never take back. The things that you can never unsee.
This is a public service announcement dear readers: Do NOT Google the following. The words may seem benign, but there is no reason you need to know any of their meanings.
two girls one cup
four girls finger paint
Smurf porn (H/T HDTGM)
Did we forget a search that scarred you personally? Share it in comments. But not pics obviously, you monsters.
Kristy Puchko will be in a cave, far far away from where the internet can find her, until further notice.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia