These Jeans Are Trolling Us, Right? RIGHT!?
We’ve talked before about the stupidest pants on the internet. And now we have a new contender. A pair of jeans that claim to be super functional, perfect for those days when first you want to wear full-legged pants. And then, maybe you want to mix it up. You wish you’d worn a pair of jorts. But in both instances, you want to look like it was a gift stitched by your crafty and daft aunt Linda. Well, Opening Ceremony has the jeans of your fashion victim dreams.
This brings new meaning to “thigh gap.”
And I know you want a backside shot.
But how do they look as shorts, you wonder? This model’s expression says it all.
And how much will all this style of the Detachable Cut-Out Front Jeans cost you? Just $425. They only come in the color “bleached.” But if you prefer a darker denim, how about the black Detachable Cut-Out Side Jeans? Just $460 and look at all the fashion and how it fills this model with sexy ennui.
Like chaps, but they do nothing for your butt. Because fashion.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia