'I'm an addict!' No, you're not. You're a pathological misogynist: Sue Perkins Eviscerates Harvey Weinstein
Take it away, Ms. Perkins…
You catch all that?
Here it is again:
The pageant of excuses! The little weasel cornered, and he still can’t turn the finger from [them] to [him].
‘I’m an addict!’ No, you’re not. You’re a pathological misogynist.
‘Gimme a second chance!’ You burned through that in the 80’s, mate.
‘I’m a dinosaur!’ Which fucking Jurassic Park were you watching?!
You never saw a Stegosaurus in a bathrobe, women running and fleeing from him in droves because he jizzed on the doorknob as they left in fear.
Make it stop!
Angry Susan. Angry!
And to then blame the women! To then blame the women. And for those older women saying, ‘Why didn’t they step forward?’ To not know why they did it is to not understand the notion of shame. And to those women I’d say that the shame that you have lived with is not yours to own, and I hope the publicity surrounding Harvey means that he gets to deal with it now. Because it is his to have, fairly and squarely.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia