Our Measured Response To McDonald's Switch To Butter
McDonald’s has been on the decline. And to win you back, they’re switching from the swill that is liquid margarine to butter. REAL BUTTER.
CNBC points out this is “good news for dairy farmers and bad news for the lactose intolerant.”
And yeah sometimes like this:
Kristy Puchko comes from a family where pancakes are buttered three times before they hit your plate. True story.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia