My Alternate Titles For Some Of This Summer's Crop of Blockbusters
Summer movie season starts this Friday with Marvel and their Avengers. I thought it would be fun to come up with some alternative titles for a few of the blockbusters soon coming to a multiplex near you, because I can do it just as well as those Hollywood dumb dumbs.
Avengers: We Own the Summers Now - May 1
Terminator: Revenge of the Pepaw-Bots - July 1
Mad Max: I Would Watch Tom Hardy Make A Sandwich for Three Hours, TAKE MY MONEY - May 15
Dinosaur Island and the Raptor Pack of Justice - June 12
Tom Cruise Still Does His Own Stunts, Ladies: ALL HAIL L. RON - July 31
Dick and Weed Jokes From A Teddy Bear 2 - June 26
Panty Explosion - July 1
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia