NO THANK YOU, FOREVER UNCLEAN
I’m not the biggest stickler for hygiene.
Like, whatever, you know? Don’t be a pig, but also, you don’t need to be as shiny as Darth Vader’s helmet. There’s a happy medium here. The golden rule, I suppose, is context. And respect. Pay attention to your surroundings, and to other people’s needs. Err on the side of caution, and don’t assume everyone has the same standards as you. That way, we’ll all meet happily in the middle, rolling back and forth on the gentle, shared tides of the social contract, and blissful harmony shall rule. Any transgressions can be calmly corrected with a quiet, polite, request or communication that that’s not oka—…
You know, I’ve flown with pasta trousers before, so I’m not entirely innocent in all of this.
BLOW THE DAMN AIRLOCK! FLUSH THAT MONSTROSITY DOWN THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE!
Header Image Source: FX
- The Thirst For ICEBae Is Real. So Predictably Real
- What the Hell is Going on in Puerto Rico?
- NO THANK YOU, FOREVER UNCLEAN
- Morning Briefing: Talk Show Host Dan Le Batard Defies ESPN's 'No Politics' Policy to Condemn Donald Trump
- Twitter Reacts To The Abject Insanity That Is The 'Cats' Trailer