Jon Stewart's Fast Food Nemesis Rides Into Midtown In His Absence
During his tenure on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart made a lot of enemies, first and foremost the entirety of Fox News. But for reasons unclear, it wasn’t just conservatives, idiots and hypocrites that Stewart regularly ripped into. He also frequently targeted the fast food chain Arby’s. But now, in the wake of his departure from The Daily Show and its midtown studio, Stewart’s curly fries-making nemesis is moving into his former turf.
Gothamist reports the franchise has selected a spot on 40th Street and 8th Avenue, which is great news for New Yorkers who laughed along with Stewart, all the while craving horsey sauce drenched roast beef sammiches.
I mean, I wasn’t alone on that, right?
Kristy Puchko lives in
perpetual fear that ice cream will become self-aware New York City.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia