I'm Sorry, Tatiana Maslany
You know those relationships that don’t end with a bang but just kinda fizzle out?
In those early days, you love everything about your partner. As time goes on, the cracks begin to show and the little things start to annoy you. Worse yet, you eventually become bored.
But there are still a few little things that you focus on, that you hold tight to, pretending that that’s enough.
Until the day you realize it’s not enough.
They didn’t do anything wrong, per se, and though they’ve changed (like we all do over time), they’re fundamentally the same as they were in the beginning. But you just don’t love this partner anymore and it’s time to finally pull off the band-aid, call it a day, and move on.
So it goes with my viewership of Orphan Black. I’ll miss you, Tat.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia