If Happy Cow GIFs Don't Brighten Your Day, Nothing Will
Godammit do I love animals.
Don’t worry, I’m aware that I’m sounding like a broken record. I know I’ve written a lot of posts about animals. Most of them are about dogs, because dogs are the best. Not just best animals. Best anything. In the universe. Ever. According to Scientists. All of the Scientists. But whales are incredible too. And you know what, so are huntsman spiders. All animals are great. And if you’ll permit me channelling a bit of my inner hippy: All animals deserve to be loved, man.
Yeah even the huntsman.
But especially cows. Big cuddly field dogs that they are.
Reddit know. The subreddit r/happycowgifs knows:
Cows are among the most gentle creatures. This allows them to befriend All kinds. from r/happycowgifs
Lap Cow from r/happycowgifs
Cuddles with Cedar at Happily Ever After Farm Sanctuary to start the weekend off right from r/happycowgifs
Love everything, man.
Treat everything with kindness.
Header Image Source: Reddit
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me