This Really Doesn't Need Any Context
I woke up tired today, the faintest hints of a hangover dancing around the edges of my consciousness, and I did what I do every morning: Dived headlong into the twisting warrens of the internet, seeking to uncover something to write about.
The process is a hectic one. You gotta fit it in between the pressures of your daily routine. You gotta make sure no one else covered whatever you find. You gotta find an angle on the thing, and then you actually have to write that angle up.
Once in a while though you find something where the angle is just look! Where adding words or contextual framing actually seems to detract from the unearthed gem.
With that in mind, happy Tuesday:
And just because I know some of you will be curious, here is the context, but I do warn you, it’s richer without it:
Header Image Source: YouTube
- The First Look at The 'Cats' Movie Reveals Giant Furniture, Strutting Celebs, and Taylor Swift
- We Are So Hopelessly Screwed
- We Want John Cena Hot And Funny, But Not Like This. Not Like This.
- Review: Netflix's 'The Last Czars' Refuses to Let History Speak for Itself
- Reddit Asks: What Book F**ked You Up Mentally?