Dream Casting Disney's Upcoming Live-Action 'Dumbo'
Man, oh man. I just know you are all SUPER excited to hear that Disney’s heartbreaking animated classic Dumbo is being remade as live action and CGI film! Even better is the fact that Ehren Kruger, he of the superbly terrible Transformers movie series, will be writing! Oh, man! Kruger is just the wordsmith to breathe new life into the beloved children’s movie. He’ll probably handle the crows that Dumbo encounters without any racism, just like in the original!
As for the dream casting, my fondest wish is that they DON’T FUCKING MAKE THIS MOVIE. Just step away from the remakes, Disney. You already have more money than Jesus, those idiots on HGTV that just HAVE to have granite countertops in their first home, and Tom Cruise. Leave your classics alone. You don’t need to CGI it up and add some bullshit family angle to a movie that stars a baby elephant with huge ears and a freaking mouse. BACK AWAY FROM THE VAULT, DISNEY.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia