DC Super Hero Girls To Thrill Fangirls This March
This is a brand we’ve been pumped about since it was first announced. DC Super Hero Girls is a collection of toys designed, in part, by feminists and real little girls. Which is cool, even though the fact that that part is revolutionary, instead of logical is a bit vexing.
We’ve previously posted the designs for the 12-inch dolls . Now Target is sharing a look at the action-hero line that will be available this March. Go to their site for a gallery with close-ups of Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Bumble Bee, and Harley Quinn.
More good news for parents tired of having to explain to their daughters why there’s way less superhero gear for girls, Target also has a girls fashion line for DC Super Hero Girls. And it’s not gross and sexist!
Kristy Puchko lives in
perpetual fear that ice cream will become self-aware New York City.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia