Congratulations, Hershey, You've Ruined Kisses!
How can any candy company compete with the seasonal dominance of the Cadbury Creme Egg, a confection so popular they haven’t had to make a new commercial in decades?
Well, Hershey is trying with an Easter-themed new Kisses flavor: Carrot Cake.
H/T Mental Floss
The recipe for this monstrosity is white chocolate (A.K.A. the worst excuse for chocolate) dyed unholy orange, and “flavored with touch of carrot.” Because everyone knows what candy needs is more vegetable flavor.
If you want to fill your children’s Easter Basket with the bitter taste of disappointment and carrot, you can pick up this seasonal disaster exclusively at Walmart.
Kristy Puchko wants you chocolate-disrespecting kids off her damn lawn.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia