Competitive Tag is Your New Favorite Sport (No, Seriously, This Stuff is Insane)
You gotta love a good internet rabbit hole.
The recipe goes like this:
1. Stumble upon something, often previously unheard of, on your daily travels through the internet.
2. Get hooked and begin the deep dive almost against your will.
3. Realise hours have gone by while you pursued your newfound obsession.
My latest rabbit hole is one I want to share with you all: Competitive tag.
Yup! That’s right. Someone thought to ask, ‘You know that silly, simple, awesome game we all played when we were children? Give it a massive shot of adrenaline and have parkour professionals perform it.’ And thank god for that person.
The World Chase Tag event ‘WCT2: The London Chase-Off’ is apparently a thing that took place recently in…well, London. It was basically a real life Looney Tunes showcase. Here are some highlights:
Tell me that’s just not the best shit ever?
Here are a couple more to feast your eyes on:
And now that I’ve seen that I can’t help but think it would be nice to see updated, epic adult versions of other childhood favorites…
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia