Jimmy Kimmel's All 'Avengers' Episode Has a Post-Credits Tease with Ant-Man Paul Rudd
The principal cast of Avengers: Age of Ultron (Downey, Jr; Evans, Hemsworth, Johansson, Renner, and Ruffalo) invaded Jimmy Kimmel’s show last night, and basically took over the entire episode.
Johansson spoke about the not-so-magical experience of being pregnant on the set of The Avengers, while Ruffalo talked about his “man-cancelling” suit:
Apparently, among the cast, Jeremy Renner is the lush, followed closely by Chris Evans:
They spoke about the Science bros fan art, and specifically, the sexual relationship between Tony Stark and Bruce Banner:
The cast also played a game of telephone:
The best part may have come after the episode with this post-credits teaser with Ant-Man Paul Rudd and Jimmy Kimmel destroying a living room.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia