Warning: Seth Meyers Will Make You Have A Baby
We really like Seth Meyers around here. Like, really, really like him. And we really like that he’s had a hand in introducing us to human sunshine Amber Ruffin, and White House Correspondents’ Dinner slayer Michelle Wolf.
Which is why I was so disturbed to stumble on a secret the charmingly boyish and boyishly charming late-night host doesn’t want you to know: Seth Meyers will make you have a baby.
And not just have a baby. He’ll make you have a baby in your house. Not content to only force his own wife to birth their second son in the literal lobby of their apartment building, Meyers took his baby-filled act on the road, inflicting terrible bouts of labor-inducing laughter in the heart of the country.
It comes as a blow, but I think we all need to accept the terrible truth that one of our favorite late night hosts can’t help himself from making kids pop out left and right. When confronted with this news, large numbers of women, including those of us intent on never having children at all, responded with a resounding: still would.
Header Image Source: NBC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me