Jon Stewart Makes a Surprise Appearance on ... Jimmy Kimmel
Jon Stewart made another late-night talk show appearance last night, and it surprisingly was not on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, but rather Colbert’s competitor, Jimmy Kimmel. It wasn’t about politics, either, but it was funny (and kind of adorable).
The setup: A kid named Will Rubin decided to have a Jimmy Kimmel themed bar mitzvah. Kimmel heard about it, and decided to join in on the effort. He delivered a message to the bar mitzvah and sent an ice sculpture of Guillermo. Kimmel then decided to bring the kid onto the show to talk about the bar mitzvah, which is when Jon Stewart shows up (at around the 3:20 mark) to chastise the boy for idolizing Kimmel instead of a late-night talk show host who is actually a Jew.
It’s good stuff. Check it out.
Good for the kid, too, who gave half his bar mitzvah money to the L.A. Children’s hospital.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia