Even John Oliver Can Be Horribly, Horribly Wrong Sometimes
In his final plea to encourage the country to get out and vote tomorrow, John Oliver repeats much of what he has already said this year about Donald Trump, mixing and matching new metaphors to give it some more ooomph. He does, however, introduce a couple of clips of himself from The Daily Show that remind us all in humiliating fashion that no matter how confident we are in the outcome tomorrow, we should not take it for granted, because even John Oliver has been proven completely, terribly, awfully wrong in the past.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia