Jimmy Kimmel Recounts the Most Harrowing Experience of His Life on Tonight's 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
On April 21st, Jimmy Kimmel and his wife Molly McNearney gave birth to a baby son. A few hours after their son was born, they learned that their baby had a heart defect, and they spent what I can assure you was the most harrowing day of their lives dealing with a terrifying situation.
On his show tonight, Kimmel — through tears — recounts the entire ordeal. There’s not much I can add to this, except to insist that you watch until the very end.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia