Good Lord, Jimmy Kimmel's Daughter is Adorable
Every year, Jimmy Kimmel has his viewers send in videos of them pranking their children by telling them that they ate all their candy. Kids freak out. There are tears. Hysterics. Punches are thrown. Custody agreements are renegotiated. That compilation will likely arrive soon, but in the meantime, Jimmy Kimmel pulled the trick on his own daughter, who is maybe the cutest, most chill child I have ever seen.
As you can see, Channing Tatum hosted last night’s episode (Jimmy Kimmel is out this week because his son’s second heart surgery was rescheduled). Tatum also pulled the stunt on his four-year-old daughter, and rather than freak out or scream and yell, his daughter’s response was just pure heartbreak.
These celebrity children are WAY too well adjusted for my taste. They’re giving me a complex.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia