Seth Meyers' Description Of Donald Trump's Penis Will Make You Hate Your Own Imagination
So you know how idiots are claiming that Trump is running the White House like a reality show, and that’s supposedly, at the very least, not overwhelmingly terrifying? The guy who wrote that “reality show” hot take works for CNN. I just want you to keep that in mind while you watch this clip from supposed “comedian” Seth Meyers.
As both Dustin and Soledad pointed out in the post from yesterday, the biggest issue with Cillizza’s “analysis” is that it contains none. He had an idea (“what if this were a reality show”) and wrote that for a few hundred words. Compare that to what Meyers and his team were able to do on a late night show. Within one ten-minute segment, Meyers manages to hit on:
- Trump’s shocking level of ignorance on world events and figures, and a seeming unwillingness to learn
- the President’s blatant lies to the American people regarding the state of his administration, and his denial to address readily apparent truths surrounding it
- the disconnect between Trump’s personal life and the values the Republican party claims to hold
- Trump’s shady business dealings (this one might be more implied, but if the dude couldn’t be bothered to make sure his NDA with his mistress was airtight, I very much doubt his legal house is in order)
- Trump’s disregard for the norms and standards held by all other presidents aka don’t have an alias
- What Trump’s penis might look like
WHAT. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US, SETH? I WAS LISTENING SO CLOSELY. YOU HAD MY UNDIVIDED ATTENTION, AND THEN I COULDN’T NOT PICTURE IT. YOU’RE SUCH A BASTARD, YOU GLORIOUS WORDSMITH.
Also, our President most likely sent a(n embarrassingly small) dick pic to his mistress. Happy Thursday!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia